“Know that since God created human beings and brought them out of nothingness into existence, they have not stopped being travelers”. Sufi Sage, Ibn l’Arabi
Creating a Merkaba - Chariot of Light for personal healing and ascension.
As we prepare for December 2012 there are many ideas as to what is likely to take place. Personally I believe it is a time of transformation. I believe we are already in this time and the specific date of 21.12.12 is just a passing moment within the transition. Perhaps a pivotal moment, in defining our way forward as spiritual beings or continuing as beings of war and destruction.
We have been given a tool to help us in our personal and planetary ascension. It has been here, along with others, since time immemorial. Spoken of at the beginning of the book of Ezekiel, regarded as the most mystical of the old testament, the word Merkaba (literally translated from Hebrew as Chariot of Light) refers to the throne-chariot of God which crossed the heavens drawn by 4 cherubim.
The Merkaba and Flower of Life are at the core of the ancient Egyptian mystery schools such as the Order of Melchisadec.
Credo Mutwa, the spiritual leader of the Zulu tribe also explains that Merkaba as a Zulu word meaning a space/time/dimension vehicle. According to Zulu legend his entire tribe had come from another dimension here to Earth using the Merkaba. This seems farfetched I know as once did many other Sharmansic beliefs around the world.
Mainstream science has been catching up with those shamanistic beliefs and proving that everything in the universe including us is constructed in accordance with the laws of Sacred Geometry. Sacred geometry revolves around the belief that through geometric form, one can gain an understanding of the nature of the world around us and the universe as a whole. This system of philosophy is said to have began with the Ancient Egyptians and probably before, especially if the Zulus are to be believed. It continued to find popularity through the middle ages. Its concepts are based in verifiable mathematics, yet they often extend into the realm of spirituality.
Sacred geometry combines both science and the spirit. It appeals to the left and right brain at the same time. To our creativity and to our logic and in its own way helps to create balance within us. Shapes of one form or other make up everything in the universe and man’s interpretation of them seems to be worldwide through every culture. These shapes govern so many things, music, art, architecture, even business etc.
There are buildings all over the world that have been built on specific ratios that defy our so-called knowledge of the time. The great Pyramids for instance and
their precise angles and slopes. Not only are the angles exact and the ratios exact, they have been built more accurately than we could manage today.
Some would also say that they align perfectly and map Orion’s belt and the Milky Way. The same is true of other sacred sites around the world. Stonehenge,
Avebury, the ancient Mayan site of Izapa, The Pathenon, Chartres Cathedral (which includes another form of sacred geometry in the labyrinth laid out on the floor
and many more. This includes the Fibronachi Spiral that cosmologists today are verifying and Da Vinci’s divine ratio - the proportions upon which man is made
and upon which many plants etc are made. The ratio of perfect proportions..
Made up of two 3 dimensional, interlocking, counter rotating, interconnected, spiraling energy fields, permanently connected to universal energy. They are
commonly seen as two interlocking tetrahedrons, i.e. a 3 dimensional “Star of David”
Researcher and physicist Drunvalo Melchizedek has been forefront of the recent revival of this ancient esoteric knowledge and taught a 17 breath special meditation to help us create them which is available from his website. But with the recent rise in the levels of vibrations within ourselves and our planet there are simpler ways of creating Merkaba’s around ourselves through the higher heart chakra.
By creating Merkaba’s of our own around ourselves and our loved ones we automatically accelerate the raise our vibrations to higher levels and assist in not only creating better lives for ourselves and our loved ones but also the ascension process as a whole.
As we also know from both Sharmanistic beliefs around the world and modern science, everything in the universe is connected and human consciousness and emotion affects the physical reality of our world. As such this means that we can and do affect not only our own physical reality but also the cosmos as a whole.
There are many meditations available including Drunvelo Melchisadec’s original 17 breath meditation available from his website but below are instructions on a very powerful and much simpler method of creating your own merkaba around yourself. There is also an audio version of this meditation available on my website. www.joylina.com
1. Make yourself comfortable and ensure you have some uninterrupted time.
2. Focus on your breathing, breathing out all your cares and worries until you are completely relaxed
3. actively using your imagination imagine you have roots growing out of your feet and going into the ground to the heart of mother earth.
4. breath up the earth energy as an inverted spirally pyramid of silver light coming up and around your body so the point is connected to your earth star chakra about 1 foot beneath your feet and the base runs through your heart chakra.
5. then imagine yourself breathing down universal energy as a spiraling pyramid of golden light so the point connects to your soul star chakra about a foot above your head with the base around your knees (or if you are sitting down – under the base of your spine).
6. feel the tetrahedrons spinning in opposite directions forming a light body around you of silver and golden light.
7. continue breathing in both those energies into your heart chakra and breathing them out around you, filling the merkaba with love and light.
8. know that nothing of a lower vibration than unconditional love can penetrate your merkaba. Know that as you sit within this structure you are connected to the powerful healing energies of father sky and mother earth as you raise your light body to the higher dimensions for healing your own, family and soul group karma across all directions of time.
9.rest in the space for as long as you wish before returning to your own space and having a drink of water.
© Joylina Goodings 2012